United Doors Ltd started as a small company supplying licensed door supervisors to the licensing trade.With over 30 years experience within the security industry, UDL ltd have expanded with their latest udl security division.
We at UDL take time listening to customers and focus on there security requirements there businesses needs we feel we have an intelligent approach to security and this can be seen in the level of services we provide.
• Provide our clients with the highest possible standard of service to meet their security requirements.
• Ensure our company is fully compliant in respect of Security Industry Authority legislation and Industry Standards, and that the pursuit of excellence is ongoing, and a part of our corporate culture.
• Operate a robust and effective recruitment policy to ensure we source quality personnel capable of providing a positive contribution to our organisation and our clients.
• Maintain systems to constantly monitor all aspects of our business in order to identify any areas where improvements can be made.
• To cooperate fully with the police and local authorities to help prevent crime wherever we work.
• Maintain a happy and positive working environment for our employees, including an ‘open door’ policy where any concerns or grievances can be discussed with a senior manager.
• Adhere to all the clients requirements within accordance of the Security Industry Authority.
• To be the best in our industry.
•Mobile Security Patrols
We are a quality driven company that strives to continuously exceed the expectations of our clients in the delivery of our services
Over the years we have established and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders such as the Police, Licensing teams, Local Authorities and the SIA